How to activate your Instagram feed.
Note: The Instagram class was replaced with Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed plugin. This change was necessary due to Instagram constant API changes that resulted in a ban over the images that were not pulled through it’s API. Keeping this in mind we have chosen to integrate the best Instagram plugin on the market to do that.
- First install and activate the Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed plugin. Go to Appearance >> Install plugins and install it from there.
- After the installation, go to Instagram Feed and just click on Connect an Instagram account. Follow the instructions and that’s it.
– If you have imported the demo content , then the Instagram feed from the Homepage will be autopopulated with your feed.
– If you choose to add the feed somewhere else, just add the Instagram widget from Visual Composer anywhere on a page or post, no other adjustments need to be made
– If you need to have more control over the settings of the plugin, you can add their own shortcode anywhere on any page/post. The plugin documentation is available here: https://smashballoon.com/instagram-feed/docs/