This theme requires WordPress > 4.0.x
For proper installation please follow the next steps. Also please check the WordPress installation guide, which you find here Installing WordPress
- First of all, your server should support PHP 5.3.x. You will also need an installation of WordPress . If you don’t have one, download it from here and follow instructions on the WordPress site on how to install it correctly.
- If you have a running installation of WordPress , place the theme files from the download into the “themes” folder. The path to this folder should be something like /WordPress _install_dir/wp-content/themes/. Make sure that all theme files (without the PSDs and help files !) are in the separate folder called “Villenoir”. The path to the theme files should be /WordPress _install_dir/wp-content/themes/Villenoir upon completion of this step.
- Access you WordPress Admin Interface. It should be available at http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin.
- In the left menu, find Appearance tab. Click on it and a submenu will appear. Then click on Themes.
- The themes screen should show all of your installed themes.
- Find Villenoir theme and hit Activate.
Through WP administration panel
- Log in to WordPress admin interface
- Select the Appearance panel, then Themes
- Select Install Themes
- Use the submenu and click on Upload. Choose the file Villenoir.zip from the package you downloaded from ThemeForest and click Install now.